Where: TI Dyno and Tuning Center
776 Center Street
Ashtabula Ohio, 44004
440-993-0100
Start Time: 10:00am
End Time:​
When last truck is done!
Cost: $55.00 for 3 pulls SAVE $10 if you’re a NHRDA Member!​
(Must have current NHRDA membership card to receive discount)
There will be prizes to win, and as always, TI Dyno will provide hot dogs, chips, and drinks. Bring a dish if you’d like to share. Questions contact Kevin Cragon at 440-474-2059. Hope to see you there

There might be a date change on this event. Kevin just found out about a HUGE truck gathering on October 10th at the Geauga County Fairgrounds. It's looking like it will be the following week, October 17th, but that date has not been set in stone. I'll keep everyone updated as I get the information.

Either way hope to see ya out there! This is the 3rd annual Rocktober Fest.

what the heck is going on out there?

Um..not sure, I guess this will be the 2nd year for this event at the fairgrounds, some sort of pull. So TI Dyno doesn't want to dual a local event, he is going to post pone the dyno day for the following weekend...I think. He has made up his mind yet for sure. I should know today or tomarrow at the latest.

It's OFFICIAL

Rocktoberfest 2009 Has had the date change from October 10th to the following Saturday October 17th. This change was due to a memorial truck pull occuring on October 10th, and TI Dyno did not want to hold an event at the same time as this memorial pull.

I will ask a Mod or Admin to change the date section of my original post!

I have some Rocktoberfest Flyers now, what I'm looking for is anyone interested in attending the event, and don't mind handing out some flyers to help promote this great event. If you're interested, PM me with your email address, and I will email the flyer to you. Just print them out, and pass them out! Thanks in advance for anyone willing to help. :U:

BUMP...Dyno day is NEXT Saturday...hope to see some of you out there.

Looks like it's gonna be a good weekend for the dyno day. Upper 40's low 50's, so it will be chilly out! Hope to see everyone there!

As usual I forgot my camera, but here are some pictures I took from another site.

dyno1.jpg

dyno2-1.jpg

dyno3-1.jpg

dyno4.jpg

I left the house in such a hurry...I forgot my camera.

By the way Chris CONGRATS! You had the highest HP and most TQ, so I need your address to send you winnings. :rockwoot:

Good deal man Is was good to hang out with ya again. PM is on the way