Rockwell C103 axles, Stock driveline legal. 4.56, 5.13, and 5.29 gears

StrokerSmoker88

I have two rockwell c103 axles that are out of gm 3500 hd trucks. They should meet any oem driveline rule. The cool thing about these axles is they have a removable center section and a 3rd pinion bearing. One axle is complete with 5.13 gears installed. The other axle has 5.29 gears but is dissambled. Also have a spare center section with 4.56 gears. Im looking to sell the axles together $1650. Call or text 574-721-4320. Have pics available!

i did not run them in my truck, i had intentions of doing it but went a dif route. Im in Rochester, In.

yea. they will pass. Just have to make sure that techs know they offer them 2 years in early 90 chevy hd trucks.

how difficult do you think it would be to get 4.56 ring and pinions for it? do you have rims for them or would they have to be made up?

they have a smaler pinion, BUT the pinion is 3 to 4 inches shorter and has a third bearing support on the end of it which is a huge benefit. I do not have rims.i was just gonna put 10 lug to 8 adapters on so i could run my existing rims. I have a 4.56 ring gear but dont know where to find more of them. Im sure there out there.

Back