roll pans

50stangpower

what are you guys who are runnning rear roll pans doing with your hitch? im looking at doing this just want to see if you can move your factory one back some

I have the sir Michaels hidden hitch to go with their roll pan on mine.
It puts the reciever right behind the license plate....then you either us a flip down bracket for the plate or makea plate mount that slides into the reciever.....that's what I'm about to do....the flip down bracket rattles too much.

so is therr anyway i can modd mine and keep my spare... or do i have to stop being jewish and buy another reciever?

With a hidden hitch you have to lose the spare permanently...not sure if you can mod yours or not....might be worth a shot.

good thing i have a bed for my spare then... i just dont want to ever have to use it since 3 of the 4 tires will be 35's!

i had a lund roll pan, and after removing most of the material from the lip where the license plate is the factor hitch still pushed on it enough to where it was still very noticeable. i ended up removing the hitch. and then built a custom hitch for pulling that fit behind the roll pan. notice avatar<

then shortly later i backed into a car and murdered my roll pan. so now the bumper and the factory hitch are back on.