roller cam

shriver

look ing 4 a roller cam for a 24 valve. like a haisley machine small roller please pm with help or info thank you john

Do you have a p-pumped 24v? If not, I don't think you need one IMO. Worthless if you aren't spinning big RPMs.

Got a signature?

Yes I am guessing Mr. Shriver is looking for some RPM!

I have a line on a 12v roller cam setup, but that's not gonna help. You don't have a used 24v flat tappet pulling cam, do you?

I have a line on a 12v roller cam setup, but that's not gonna help. You don't have a used 24v flat tappet pulling cam, do you?
no brandon the only flat tappet cam we have is my stock one. u may get a hold of zach to see what he no of.

Like the one below \l/ with a list of your truck mods that shows up everytime you post.

Lavon

well what im trying to do is find a cam like that to see if that is some of the issues ive had this year. i had that cam last year and had the grind changed alittle and it isnt what it was suppose to b changed to. so we had a bigger cam we put in and ive had nothing but troubles this year so i was lookn for a used on to save me some $ over buying a new one and that not be my problem. but yes i try to turn big rpm i have some pretty strong trucks to run with in these parts now days:Cheer:

Didn't mean any disrespect to you...Just that Johnny knows what he's looking for and why!

Chris

And here I thought with 95 posts and such a vague question that he was some kid with someone else's cool truck as his avatar LOL I was wondering when he was going to ask how to make his Comp box blow more smoke :D

And here I thought with 95 posts and such a vague question that he was some kid with someone else's cool truck as his avatar LOL I was wondering when he was going to ask how to make his Comp box blow more smoke :D

lmao! i really didnt no what the signature was. i wish it was someone elses truck this year!! i dont post alot i sitback and read to avoid all the fussn that goes on. i sometimes wish it still had comp box on it them was the good days of truck pulln.:Cheer: