Round 2 Ceres, CA May 8th

I know Bryan Timmerman pulled. He has the 6.7l Cummins. Also there was a duramax with work racks on it that pulled.

The 6.7 still has a stock charger on it as of right now, but this won't be so for very long I sold him a charger not too long ago and we just need to find the time to put it on.

That 68 right? i was with mitch at the pulls in los banos when you guys wer talking about it. or thats wat mitch told me i think ha

Yes sir. That would be the turbo. I could see him going with a little smaller turbo in the future though he still uses the truck to pull trailers all the time so there is a good chance Mitch could get that turbo.

I am telling you that 68 spools good. We daily drive with one all day and tow with it too. Now don't make me come over to Oakdale and install the 68 turbo.

Yes sir. That would be the turbo. I could see him going with a little smaller turbo in the future though he still uses the truck to pull trailers all the time so there is a good chance Mitch could get that turbo.

hes been thinkin about a big single. once he gets some bigger sticks he will be hood stack ready too :woohoo: