Roush Exhaust????????

THEPISTONHEAD

Black Betty....bam-a-lam!
Anyone running it or hear anthing positive. I know its 304ss and they have a turbo back kit but thats the extent. Any feed beack would be greatly appreciatted.

Not sure if they still have the clearance deals going from Roush, but they had a great price on the kit a couple months ago so I picked one up for an 03 work truck I have. When I got the kit it looked so nice I ended up pulling the MBRP turbo-back of my 06 Harley truck and installing the Roush kit on it. Then put the used MBRP on the work truck...

It is a nice looking and fitting kit- all 304SS, 5" tip with "ROUSH" laser etched into it and the downpipe is 4". It comes with u-bolt style clamps (which I hate) so I picked up SS band clamps to use instead. About the only downside I can think of is that the tailpipe is 2pcs where the MBRP was 1pc, other than that it is a really nice kit and it sounds exactly like my MBRP.

Man, I wish I would have known about this exhaust when I got my MBRP cool duels a couple months ago. I picked up the 304 series though for $850 turbo back so I can not complain too much...

Back