Rust free cab ?

RacinDuallie

Black Sheep Racing
Had a little incident with the ol truck. Was on a spin cycle going down hill in a foot of snow which led to the truck slamming a telephone pole on the drivers side door.:banned:

Thankfully I have some spare virgin sheetmetal and some glass, I was able to throw a drivers side door and glass in.

Both doors caved in, and the fan nipped the radiator.:bang

Now that this snow storm has past I am in search of a decent rot free cab.

Any hoarders have one?:poke:

It'll be a row to hoe, but if you find a good one in the Phoenix AZ area I can check it out and store it until you arrange for shipping or come pick it up.

I like how you blame the truck for hitting a pole. LOL =ucking trucks !!!

Also, I'm glad to hear you're okay, and I'll make a couple calls today to see what I can locate.

We are bailing on the crew cab project we started. Let me know. Whats this small hump deal??? and how do you know???

I like how you blame the truck for hitting a pole. LOL =ucking trucks !!!

Also, I'm glad to hear you're okay, and I'll make a couple calls today to see what I can locate.

I don't blame the truck at all!!!

Actually quite the opposite! After it came to an abrupt halt on the pole. I put it in reverse and continued on my way and even plowed snow for 3 hours after that! Try that with a new truck!!

A newer truck would have to call the wrecker!

My brother was plowing with his 15 dodge, had a snow berg roll off the pile he was pushing and it dented the chit out of the bed.

We are bailing on the crew cab project we started. Let me know. Whats this small hump deal??? and how do you know???

2wd will have a small hump trans tunnel floor, 4wd will have the larger tunnel. I want pics asap if you have the 4wd floor!!!!!!

Hey RacinDuallie. I was able to get into my building and take some pics for ya. Photo bucket is down so if you want to see them quickly, PM your e-mail address.

By the way, It looks to be the high hump.

Hey RacinDuallie. I was able to get into my building and take some pics for ya. Photo bucket is down so if you want to see them quickly, PM your e-mail address.

Sent ya a pm!!!

Got your e-mail, but there is no pics?

I started an account on Postimage.org.

Crew_Cab.jpg

Crew_Cab_2.jpg

Crew_Cab_3.jpg

Crew_Cab4.jpg

Old_Crew_Cab.jpg