rv 275 injectors

rockfish

How much hp increase can you make with rv275 injectors, and where is a good place to buy them?

They are 275hp injectors. So if your truck is the 215hp model like mine, you'd gain about 60hp. Look for a set on ebay.

Last edited:
I recommend any certified cummins dealer and buy just the tips and if you can't install them yourself make sure a credible fuel injection business pops 'em.. Request 4100 p.s.i.. or about 280 bar.. Seemed to work the best for me......

Well almost everything on my truck came from this site or ebay.I've had good luck but maybe I just get lucky..

Im a dealer for cummins, and I drop ship. Shoot me your Cpl and I'll shoot you a price.

They are good for about 50hp is what I have been told.

I have been running them with a 62/12 turbo and they aren't bad at all. Hauled about 8k trailer to Tacoma and it was no problem pulling Immigrant Hill doing the speed limit... coulda done 80 if I wanted to.

Great upgrade, look for about 40HP from them with nothing else done to the truck if it's an SO. I did gain about 60HP with mine, but the dyno operator called it a bit of a freak.