s-10 and a 2003 Kawasaki zx6r

Goalie990

1997 S-10 Ext cab 2wd 4.3L V6, automatic 97,000. Truck runs like its brand new, has many new parts recently added with all receipts.Here are some of the parts added. Performance sway bar links, OEM rotors with new bearing and ceramic break pads, new started, new belt and extra belt, new belt tensioner, full tune up, cap rotor, pick up coil, OEM wires, double platinum plugs, new coil, new ignition coil, new intake gasket, new 1000cca battery, OEM rear break drums, new OEM shoes and hardware. Have spare ECM. Has tinted windows, hood bug deflector, window vent shades, iroc rally wheels with new tires, scytec key less entry with remote start and alarm, tonneau cover, reese class II hitch, new rear shocks with air assist, sony explode radio with Ipod hook up, also wired for sub and amp. Truck has all power and ice cold A/C.

I am selling a 2003 Kawasaki ZX6R 636 motorcycle. The front tire is brand new, and the rear has about 70 to 80% tread left. The bike has never been raced or layed down, perfect condition. Has 12,xxx miles, all back and forth to work (highway) Gets around 50 mpg. Has GP style exhaust, louder then normal after market. Will trade for rev f7 or newer style race sled or the same value or less plus money. The bike is silver and has integrated turn signals. Bike looks great!

I will also trade these for a truck. Preferably trade something straight up for one for one of them.

location would help..boat trade for the zx...15 ft scout cc w/40 hp yamaha

yea i have the one in my sig, and sold me beat up 1996 2wd.. looking for a 4 wheel and in better condition

not bad for what it was i guess

haha yea if i was rich i could make a vaction out of that trip

I have a 1995 ext 580 also, with around 3500 miles on it.. great shape. Would be willing to trade that also