S-480 Turbo w/ racecover

Toolman

Comp Diesel Sponsor
For Sale S-480 Turbo with bullseye race cover a 480 with this cover on it made an extra 125 hp over the standard cover on Haisley's dyno it has 132ar exhaust housing . It has a polished cover and I had the exhaust housing ceramic coated to help spool up and prevent rust. I was going to use this in a twins set up for my truck but have changed my mind. 1350.00 plus shipping

I also have a CR twins set up to go with it for an S-300 type turbo

pictures

Attachments

• S-480.jpg
    S-480.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 161
  • S-480 back.jpg
    S-480 back.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 108
For Sale S-480 Turbo with bullseye race cover a 480 with this cover on it made an extra 125 hp over the standard cover on Haisley's dyno it has 132ar exhaust housing . It has a polished cover and I had the exhaust housing ceramic coated to help spool up and prevent rust. I was going to use this in a twins set up for my truck but have changed my mind. 1350.00 plus shipping

Could you PM me a price on this, who made it, and whats all included.

Thanks, Brandon

I didn't think Haisley's had a dyno.

I didn't think Haisley's had a dyno.

I was told that Haisleys tested their truck with a 480 on it with the race cover and with the standard cover and that's what they got. I am not sure if it was at their place or not. Sorry

Adam,
I am probably just going to run the 66 I should still be able to run the low elevens with that set up. Things have been real slow at work and this will give me some Christmas money. When things pick back up I'll probably have to rebuy the stuff. Besides that this way I will see what I gained with the things I have done to the motor.

It's still for sale I can take the coated housing off and put an uncoated one on and ask 1200.00 for it.