?'s on fittings lines and linkages

2141pete

Hell I dont know
ok I know what I need but not exactly. Can anyone tell me exactly what I need to be looking for, oil fitting for the block to pump, oil fitting for pump and line from both fittings. Also for those that have used their factory TPS, how did you get the rod to hook up and clear, and the last one for now, fuel return. Can I just cut off the stock 24v line before the T and the 12v right out of the pump and run rubber line to each? then just cut the factory LP bracket and use it as a block off?

ok I know what I need but not exactly. Can anyone tell me exactly what I need to be looking for, oil fitting for the block to pump, oil fitting for pump and line from both fittings. i just happened to have the right fittings laying around so im not much help as to what to look for Also for those that have used their factory TPS, how did you get the rod to hook up and cleardont know what you mean by that??, and the last one for now, fuel return. Can I just cut off the stock 24v line before the T and the 12v right out of the pump and run rubber line to each?Thats what i did for now at least, works fine. then just cut the factory LP bracket and use it as a block off?Yes, works good

hope that helps

You need this mount: 24V S400 Turbo Mount to Engine: Source Automotive Performance Diesel

This oil feed line for top charger: High Pressure Oil Line - Top Turbo: Source Automotive Performance Diesel

This oil drain: High Pressure Oil Line - Top Turbo: Source Automotive Performance Diesel

This line, or make your own: 24V Water Line: Source Automotive Performance Diesel

This 90* ( and plug listed underneath) if you eliminate your heat exchanger: 90 Degree Elbow: Source Automotive Performance Diesel

And this is the nipple that is pressed into the block (remove plug in block) for the second oil drain: Straight Nipple Drain for 1998.5-2007 Dodge: Source Automotive Performance Diesel

Hope this helps

You need this mount: 24V S400 Turbo Mount to Engine: Source Automotive Performance Diesel

This oil feed line for top charger: High Pressure Oil Line - Top Turbo: Source Automotive Performance Diesel

This oil drain: High Pressure Oil Line - Top Turbo: Source Automotive Performance Diesel

This line, or make your own: 24V Water Line: Source Automotive Performance Diesel

This 90* ( and plug listed underneath) if you eliminate your heat exchanger: 90 Degree Elbow: Source Automotive Performance Diesel

And this is the nipple that is pressed into the block (remove plug in block) for the second oil drain: Straight Nipple Drain for 1998.5-2007 Dodge: Source Automotive Performance Diesel

Hope this helps

:hehe::hehe::hehe: Sorry man I was talking about the P-pump lines and stuff. I have seen guys modify the stock APPS from a 24v and makeit work I just dont know how they make the linkage rod coming from the back of the pump work. I changed the oil fitting to the outside of the pump today but what size fittings do I need on the line? And what fitting do I need to go in the block to hook the oil line into.

Lol.....my bad. Haisley sells the fitting and line.

I know but I got delayed and I need to try and get them here by thursday or friday. I may have found a guy that has an extra sensor relocator but extra conversion lines are hard to come by.

yeah i just got lucky and happened onto a 12v block in a local shopl got my linkage and the oil lines.

Can't remember if it was 1/8 npt or metric but the flared side is 4an.
It's just one out of another block i had for the vacuum pump

How bout throttle linkage? I'm buying a 12v TV cable for my tranny so I'm not worried about that but what about the 24v throttle cable. Will it work on a factory p-pump linkage?

How bout throttle linkage? I'm buying a 12v TV cable for my tranny so I'm not worried about that but what about the 24v throttle cable. Will it work on a factory p-pump linkage?

No, the ball that it clips onto is too small on the p-pump linkage. You can try to weld the ball off the 24v linkage onto the p7100 linkage if you cant find a 12v throttle cable

I'd rather just buy the right part than try and weld something on cause then I'll just worry about the weld breaking.

Next question, will the 12v throttle cable attach to the 24v pedal with no issues or is something going to have to be done about that as well?

I'd rather just buy the right part than try and weld something on cause then I'll just worry about the weld breaking.

Next question, will the 12v throttle cable attach to the 24v pedal with no issues or is something going to have to be done about that as well?

12v cable with go right in place of the 24v cable, no modifications required.

Sweet. So that problem is solved. Now I just need to find out if the POT mod will work on a p-pump conversion the same as if it were on a 12v so that way I don't have to buy/find a TPS sensor. Don't see why it wouldn't since I'm only going to be using three wires from my APPS sensor as it is. If it does then all I need is the gear housing, cam sensor bracket, and the throttle/TV cables and I'll be good to go.

if you feed oil to the p pump from the drivers side you will need a fitting with a restrictor in it i got mine from got-torque on here the oil feed in the block is
m10x1. russel part # 9919-ffherl

i was just going to warn these guys of that.

you will over oil the pump and have problems if you dont have a restrictor to limit the oil going into the pump

if you feed oil to the p pump from the drivers side you will need a fitting with a restrictor in it i got mine from got-torque on here the oil feed in the block is
m10x1. russel part # 9919-ffherl

i was just going to warn these guys of that.

you will over oil the pump and have problems if you dont have a restrictor to limit the oil going into the pump

Yeah thanks guys. I was gonna order one but didnt have enough time to get one by this weekend. I'm going to a hose shop friday to try and find a short 90* fitting for the passenger side of the pump. I think if I do that and use a oil port farther back in the block I should be able to get it no problem while the pump is on.

Back