S&R Diesel Concepts 5th Annual Memorial Weekend Truck Pulls

SRDieselScott

S&R Diesel Concepts 5th Annual Memorial Weekend Truck Pulls - May 29th 2010 (4pm) -Johnson County Fairgrounds (Franklin,Indiana) - NADM Affiliate Pull (This is a qualifier for NADM Indy Invitational)

Diesel:3.0-2.8-2.6-Workstock Gas: Pro Stock-Street Stock

More info at www.srdieselconcepts.com - Home Page

Hopefully i can make it this year. I work for a fertilizer company and last year we worked every damn weekend there was a pull and then goofed off in the shop mon-thursday cause of the rain.

House you are dropping to 2.6 right? I am jumping to 2.8 mainly so i dont have to change my setup to run NADM, Scheids rules and my brush pulls. 2.8 will allow me to run the same setup for all three kinds of events.

I need to read nadm 2.6 to see if air to water IC is legal..

I went a read through the rules and i didnt see anything about it so i woud say it would be okay for 2.6 unless sledpuller could answer that for you.

I dont want to hear any whining from guys saying they didnt have a chance to qualify for Indy, bring your A- game!! (and your alternators)

NADM BONUS for S&R Diesel Concepts pull:

Top 3 qualify for Indy Invitational!! Set em on kill!

Side note, you have to be a current NADM member to qualify.

I LOVE THIS PULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i might cry this year though being truckless

Less than a week and counting. More news tommorrow Toyota has jumped aboard this year with the Tundra Challenge.