s300 60/70 .90

bpetricek

My brother has gone with a larger turbo for his twin setup, as well as a steed speed manifold (witch looks awesome BTW) so he is willing to sell me his s300 and PDI 3 pc manifold. I have done some searching about turbos but never see anyone really running a 60/70 .90ar. Im mostly stock aside from free pump mods + intake, exhaust. If i decide to get this turbo/manifold setup i will be doing studs as well. I figured i would get the air before the fuel to risk running too hot, but im thinking of getting either 7x11 injectors or 5x14/5x15. This truck is my DD, and i do run it at the track as well. As for towing, prolly not and if i do its gona be light. Im just looking for comments weather this will be a decent setup. Im looking to keep this turbo for a while so i really dont want to get it and find out that i need more air. I dont mind spooling alittle slow but i would like it to spool decent after i get some injectors.

The turbo was also rebuilt recently, but i know it has gotten hot and has minor stress/heat cracks in the exhaust housing (witch was replaced about a year ago was .80ar now .90ar)

Let me know what you think about it