s300 over s480

Kern

Anybody have any luck with this setup, or any better with an s475? Which setup would b better for 95% dd and 5% sled yanking? Any ideas? Looking for a good 700 rwhrsp

since you are 19 years old, USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION, ITS THERE FOR A REASON

Anybody have any luck with this setup, or any better with an s475? Which setup would b better for 95% dd and 5% sled yanking? Any ideas? Looking for a good 700 rwhrsp

S475 is plenty sufficient and better suited for those needs.

S475 is plenty sufficient and better suited for those needs.

^^^^^what he said. 475 is plenty. i would focus on what size 300 your gonna go with to make it fun on the street...thats where a lot of you lag is gonna come from.

and as far as sled pulling...not many leagues allow twins in a class that you are gonna be able to compete in with 700hp lol...at least around here anyways lol

18* birthdays not till november...ahah

I believe the s300 was a 62? if im not mistakin, and if been told to go with 250 injectors but that seems like aloot of fuel... wat could i get away with for a nice clean setup?

ehh r open classes get pretty wild weve got a 700hsp 6.4 that pulls in work stock and open and gets 3rd in the open class and hes got all forged internals... :rules: dont apply to him i guess?

18* birthdays not till november...ahah

I believe the s300 was a 62? if im not mistakin, and if been told to go with 250 injectors but that seems like aloot of fuel... wat could i get away with for a nice clean setup?

ehh r open classes get pretty wild weve got a 700hsp 6.4 that pulls in work stock and open and gets 3rd in the open class and hes got all forged internals... :rules: dont apply to him i guess?

A 700 HP truck placing consistently in an open class is not wild, that's mild. Actually that's laughable. Pulling is very limited where I live, but a 700 HP truck wouldn't even place in 2.6 here.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Its funny because hes got aloooot of money in it and still gets beat by atleast 20 ft by a Cummins powered ford. lol