S300/S400 2nd gen

CREED1

Throwed Off
Guys im going to run a single on my dually for a little while I have 2 sets of twin kits I need to get gone and get some $ in my pocket of paint and body work. The kits are s300/s400 I have one kit in that form and the other I have a hx40 hotpipe/S400 coldpipes, intercooler piping, and intake pipe all fit the same on these kits. So simply put one s300/s400 kit and one hx40/s400 kit.
Looking to get $1500 for a complete kit (cold pipe, intercooler pipe, intake pipe, downpipe, oil lines, etc. and these are in raw form at the moment but will come coated flat black more then likely. Kits fit just like sources kit for reference. Pm with questions.

common guys somebody has to be looking for a cheap set of piping, and the quality of the kit is far from cheap imo one of the best put together kits out there.

A buddy of mine and myself built the kits everything but the hx40 hotpipe was fabricated by us the hx40 hotpipe was a prototype from source auto w/ divorced wastegate. I had a source kit on my dually and imo this kit is every bit as nice and imo a little nicer and the coldpipes will flow a little better, less turbulance being made from backing plates etc that they use. I will try and get some pictures of the kits one day this week. We are looking into coating options at the moment, if someone wants a certain color or finish we can order the coating spray and bake it to buyers specs. Again this is just the piping 2 kits s300/s400 and hx40/s400 kit everything needed to install besides the turbos.

Been tied up all week with county fairs, finally got all pms replied and here's bump TTT.

I will get some tommorow I have some on my phone I can send over.

ttt all pms replied. I also have a hx40 to s400 if someone is more interested in that setup I can do that instead. Pm me for more details or with offers.

I'm interested in your kit. I can send money by paypal and then you can send me something I can't use and not what I thought I was buying. Then you can give me some BS about checking into it and are never to be heard from again. Does this sound ok to you? It should. It's what you just did with the GV you sold. 715-781-2110

Been out of town for nearly 2 weeks just now had time to get on and reply to some threads.

All I know is I bought a downpipe from Creed and had it within 3 days. Very good seller in my opinion, and people do get busy from time to time. Not all of us can sit on CompD all day every day and wait for people to contact us.

Back