S300/s400 stainless diesel compound piping

Overfuld

Have a nice setup made by stainless diesel. It came off of a 2005 dodge. It's there s300/s400 kit with a one piece cold pipe design. Everything is in great condition and is ready for some turbos. The hot pipe has a hx40 flange on it and has some fresh heat wrap on it. It's setup for a s300 with a 3rd gen compressor cover and a t3 flange and a s400 with a t6 flange. Comes complete with everything needed to install minus a few bolts. Down pipe, intercooler pipe, hot pipe, cold pipe. Oil drains and feeds, intake pipe and filter. T3 spacer, mounting bracket for primary and all clamps and boots. $1400 shipped. Text for more info and pics. 276-619-18twenty4

osed92.jpg

Oh man... just dropped 2k to have the bones in my right hand pined, or this would be sold ! Been wanting to upgrade my piping.

Um, just an FYI I bought pipe kit only from stainles for about $950 shipped. This included single piece cold pipe, primary support, vbands for both hotpipe and primary compressor, secondary pipe boot and clamps, and custom JD marmon s300 to T6 hotpipe.

Point is it may be priced a bit high.

Last edited:
A piping kit on there site for a 3rd gen is around $1700. I'm not sure where you found a kit from them for that cheap. Even a kit for a 2nd gen is $1500. 2nd gen swap kit with half the pipes and parts is $800?

Last edited:
A piping kit on there site for a 3rd gen is around $1700. I'm not sure where you found a kit from them for that cheap. Even a kit for a 2nd gen is $1500. Even there 2nd gen swap kit with half the pipes and parts is $800?

It was directly from senior' Johnny himself. Again parts listed before, no drains or feeds.

I'm not sure why you would even post on the matter when your comparing a incomplete kit vs a complete kit. Back on track here. Anyone want a COMPLETE kit for there 3rd gen?