S300

Rodram2002

I have an S300g for sale. This turbo was in my twin setup, but I upgraded to bigger. Is in good condition and the compressor housing is powder coated in Maroon.

$600obo

Thank you

Scotty.

Is this the plain s300g? Did you have to modify it to get the wastegate actuator mounted? How many miles? Location?

Is this the plain s300g? Did you have to modify it to get the wastegate actuator mounted? How many miles? Location?

Yes, plain S300g, I did put an adjustable wastegate actuator, but didn't modify othere than installing it. This was on my truck for 35,000miles as a top charger and was new when I put it on. I'm in central Oregon.

Scotty.

Is this a super s300 or custom? Or what? That link you posted was to a super s300 and mentioned a custom 300? Sorry for the dumb questions. Just confused. What kind of HP does it handle?

Is this a super s300 or custom? Or what? That link you posted was to a super s300 and mentioned a custom 300? Sorry for the dumb questions. Just confused. What kind of HP does it handle?

The S300g is the same thing as a Super B or that Super S300. The custom S300's that was mentioned was the 62-66mm compressor ones.

do you still have the turbo and pm me your bottom dollar very interested!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back