s400 twin turbo

desertchecker

whats the differance in driveability & performance between the 80 vs the 75 on the s400 in terms of spooling and hp on a s400 when used as a bottom turbo, with a 62/71/13ss on top in a twin setup ?

Twins

desertchecker said:
whats the differance in driveability & performance between the 80 vs the 75 on the s400 in terms of spooling and hp on a s400 when used as a bottom turbo, with a 62/71/13ss on top in a twin setup ?

I haven't run the 75 S400 but I do have the 80 S400,... it's great coupled with the 64/71/13 SS. I can't believe you could get much better for performance for all-around drivability. It is a very good spooling set,... it works outstanding in pulling (I pull over 12.5k usually twice a week) and it works great for that,... no lugging,... only go!

I can't recommend anything but MPI (Idaha CTD) setup. Fit and finish is perfect and tolerances are so close it's hard to imagine how it could all be fitted so perfectly and work so well. I am heavily modded and this setup is everything I hoped for. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

OT-OF-Here said:
I haven't run the 75 S400 but I do have the 80 S400,... it's great coupled with the 64/71/13 SS. I can't believe you could get much better for performance for all-around drivability. It is a very good spooling set,... it works outstanding in pulling (I pull over 12.5k usually twice a week) and it works great for that,... no lugging,... only go!

I can't recommend anything but MPI (Idaha CTD) setup. Fit and finish is perfect and tolerances are so close it's hard to imagine how it could all be fitted so perfectly and work so well. I am heavily modded and this setup is everything I hoped for. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Wow Thats gotta be a beast on top. what kinda boost do yuo see? And is towing a pain in the but?