s400 ??

cummins1500

10's or go home
i just bolted my new s400 74/74 .90 ar turbo on my 12v i have plenty of fuel but it spools real real slow. i have 370's no plate or afc, full cuts ,twisted barrels 20* timing 5kgsk. what should i try first ? timing ? tune afc ?

What RPM are you spooling at? Thats a real big charger to run as a single.

if i just stomp the pedal in 1st gear it will shift to 2nd then 3rd before it starts to spool . i really dont know when it does light i can peg the 60psi gauge and the guy i boght it from said i wouldnt see over 50

You need an AFC and it needs to be set up properly to run that big of charger.

yea just tell me where to set it or what to try ? i have to much fuel down low it puts out the flame

yea just tell me where to set it or what to try ? i have to much fuel down low it puts out the flame

When you PM somebody asking a question, make sure your PM box is full minus 1 so you can get the answer! LOL.

Set it up with shop air so it takes 15-20 PSI to move it. Then just tweak it from there. Start with it all the way back, and see how you like the results.
It is gonna take some trial and error to get it right.

Thats still a pretty big stick to swing down low. May I ask why you went so big?

i plan on spraying it . when i had my tranny built i had 4;10 gears and a 64/14 turbo and now i have 3.55's and this s400 i think i need my shift points set again . and i dropped 1500lbs . i just set the afc and put the plate back in at the middle and i can still peg a 60psi gauge ?

Boost is restriction to flow. If your able to light it, you can change housings if need be.

no i tightend the afc to around 20psi and put a 100 plate in all the way back and still hit 50psi and egts are around 1200wot . i adjusted the tv cable and that made a huge difference but i wants to hold 2nd gear to over 4000rpms how do i adjust that ?

no i tightend the afc to around 20psi and put a 100 plate in all the way back and still hit 50psi and egts are around 1200wot . i adjusted the tv cable and that made a huge difference but i wants to hold 2nd gear to over 4000rpms how do i adjust that ?

Probably need to adjust the TV cable some more.

can i adjust the 2nd gear shift only ? the other shifts are good just holds 2nd to long

ill call darren he built it . i had him tourqe my head down to what kind of boost do you think i can run i see nick is running 65psi on stock gasket ??