s472, manifold, tial wastegate, afe pro dry

7inchstack

diesel dork
well im sellin my 12V and takin a few perfomance parts off of it so far this is what i have:

industrial S472 billet 6 blade wheel 72/83/.91 T4 was set up for twins, i ran it as a single and was actually DD to a point. Its tight with no in and out play $1300 OBO plus the ride

ATS 3 piece T3 manifold with tial 44mm wastegate flange welded in the middle no cracks. $200 plus ride

tial 44mm wastegate good condition have regulater to go with it $200 obo? honestly dont no what this is worth so dont be shy

AFE pro dry filter brand new never used, 6 inch inlet $40 plus ride

Im located in california zip 95476 call or txt Ryan 707-338-6672 thanks guys and gals!

Is the air filter on of the BIG ones? Im thinking about 10" long by 8" diameter? If so I will take it for $40 shipped to 02726. If thats good let me know and i will paypal you the money ASAP Thank you, Steve D

I only put maybe 2,000 on it but I'll talk to the buddy I got it from and see what how many he put on it

Filter, wastegate, manifold sold. Thanks guys! Morning bump make offers on turbo

Bump for an honest seller. Few and far between these days.

Thanks Again

Thanks jpowel29. Manifold back up forsale just pulled it off truck and found a crack in the collector in the casting that divides the two passages $50 bucks? If not I'm throwing it in the scrap pile. Thanks guys

Morning bump I know someone wants this turbo it's polished and everything ready to go. It's got a race cover also

Last edited:
manifolds sold, still have turbo make offers i need this thing gone got some bills to pay off