S472 primary

bleedcummins

Has anyone ran one at the track? I was pointed in this direction from chris at e.d. and maybe I'm too ignorant and stubborn but I'm worried it wouldn't be enough charger. Would be a t6 1.10, I'm guessing 83tw, going as the primary over a 57/65/14 internally gated, sovp truck, edge drag comp, 6x.013s, weighs 7000lbs and a dd race toy. I want a fun responsive street truck, while clicking off 12.1-11.99 at the track.
My current 75/96/1.32 is way to much turbine

I have got several turbos from Chris and every time they have done what I wanted. If that's what he suggested I'd be very surprised if you aren't happy with it.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Chris can be a bit of a ass sometimes if you question him. As posted prior, every time he suggested something it has always performed.

Chris can be a bit of a ass sometimes if you question him. As posted prior, every time he suggested something it has always performed.

I know firepunk gets there turbos from Chris so I called and talked tp Paul and he said same thing, he has always got them the right chargers, so I'm feeling more confident going with his suggestion