S475/87/.9

chevy_man

like the title says I've got a s475/87/.9 for sale or trade. I've put no more than 1k miles on it. Like new, good charger just looking to go bigger. Asking 1200obo or trade for s480/87/xx

Cast wheel, not sure how to post pics on here. PM me your number and I'll text you some pictures. Can't remember the brand off the top of my head. the turbo is around a year old, just recently got my truck back together and looking to go a little bigger.

bottom dollar shipped? I figured you would have had more interest from people on this charger....

bottom dollar shipped? I figured you would have had more interest from people on this charger....

Not knowing the brand is rough, but forced has bw ones with 83/1.1 housing for like 700. People like me are cheap bastards and will go box stock to save a few hundred bucks.

Not knowing the brand is rough, but forced has bw ones with 83/1.1 housing for like 700. People like me are cheap bastards and will go box stock to save a few hundred bucks.

I agree with you man but the 87 turbine wheel is a $400 upgrade. The .90 is also 200ish more. Glws

It spools and has much better street manors than what I thought it would. That's why after just a couple weeks of driving it I'm ready to bump it up. If you get it tuned right and learn it's efficiency curve it's a blast on the street. Once I got it tuned in decent, I can keep up with quick traffic with no more than a light haze.

Right now the best I can do is 1150 shipped. I'm kinda tossing around the idea of just getting a billet 80 wheel and cover put on this charger. So unless I get what I'm asking I'll probably just go that route.

Mods you can close this if youd like. ive decided to just have the wheel and cover swapped to an 80. Thanks though for the interest.

I have a 1.0 t6 housing that will fit right on here ill sell if that would help anything.. It comes off a s475/87 bullseye..

Back