s475 clipped wheel for 2.6 class has 3 runs on it

RMpowerstroke

hey guys i have a s475 clipped to a 66mm inducer for the 2.6 class only put 3 runs on it im changing my setup and dont need this turbo has a t4 flang and a/r .93 exhuast i would like to get a 1000 for it i also have a ed waste gate kit with a t3 to t4 flang that i will include for a another 200 . if possible i would like to trade it for a 66mm or 68mm turbo for my other truck we can trade across or do cash plus turbo just let me know what you got . you can email or txt me for pics 303-910-8045

Just to let everyone know I traded my Industrial Injection 66/74/14 and lower elbow + 200.00 for the adapter for this guys Turbo and have never recieved it! He has failed to produce a tracking number for his shipment and keeps telling me it's coming! Mine shipped on April 12th and arrived on the 17th. After numerous text back and forth I'm still getting the run around!
Here's his info
Doug Wilson*
2975 S Madison*
Denver ,CO 80210*

Just to let everyone know I traded my Industrial Injection 66/74/14 and lower elbow + 200.00 for the adapter for this guys Turbo and have never recieved it! He has failed to produce a tracking number for his shipment and keeps telling me it's coming! Mine shipped on April 12th and arrived on the 17th. After numerous text back and forth I'm still getting the run around!
Here's his info
Doug Wilson*
2975 S Madison*
Denver ,CO 80210*

Texting is gay - call the cracker

First off, I would like to state I dont know either party involved in this transaction. Shipping may have taken a bit longer than it should have, but that doesnt make it right for you to slander a guy on Comp D without directly talking to him first.

If thats the way you are go back to cummins forum.

The turbo has mysteriously showed up today after a 15 day wait!

From the 17th to today is only 9 days. Not 15. I know if im trading something I wait to receive the product for inspection before mine ships. Call the guy next time and give at least 2 wks from the date he received payment or product before you come on a forum to bash.

Mine shipped out on the 12th and arrived to him on the 17th. As per our conversation he was shipping the turbo the same day! I sent him the tracking number the day I shipped it, I have been asking for a tracking number for 2 weeks and never got one! Then he said someone else was supposed to ship it for him and was unsure when it was shipped! He never stated anything about waiting to inspect mine! Had he said that we wouldn't be having this conversation! I was stating facts never did I slander anyone! That means the turbo could have been shipped three times in 15 days! I feel my time waiting with no verification warranted my post! Let the tables be turned and see how you guys feel that it's possible you've been facked!

Last edited:
so to clear this up i was out of town and busy and the person who was shipping it got it out late, is that my bad totaly. It was a pain in my as$ wont do it agian. also just so you know i sold a pump on here and i was late getting it out and i felt bad about it. now this buy was nice and didnt post some bs like this and you know what i did i sent him back some of his money for me dragging my feet. I was going to do the same for you to try my best to make it right for the shipping problems but after your nice post that was not going to happen and you can ask that buy about how well i took care of him if you would like .