S475 Turbo

farmboy3510

I am selling my S475 turbo that I used last year for ten hooks. The turbo has a T4 foot with a .9 AR housing on it. It still looks brand new, it is a great charger but I am going another direction this year. I paid $1800.00 for it last year, Wanted to try to sell it for $1400.00. The price is neg. need it gone new one on the way. Thanks for looking. :Cheer:

I am selling my S475 turbo that I used last year for ten hooks. The turbo has a T4 foot with a .9 AR housing on it. It still looks brand new, it is a great charger but I am going another direction this year. I paid $1800.00 for it last year, Wanted to try to sell it for $1400.00. The price is neg. need it gone new one on the way. Thanks for looking. :Cheer:

Who sold you a $950 turbo for $1800???

It's not a 950.00 turbo, its a 1800.00 turbo, if you are not interested please bother someone else.

It's not a 950.00 turbo, its a 1800.00 turbo, if you are not interested please bother someone else.

I think you need to tell folks what is special about it to make it an $1800 turbo, other than the fact that is what you paid for it.

Maybe start by saying where it was purchased from, give a part number, etc.

Thanks for the advise, I bought it from Redline Diesel in burbank Ohio. The charger has two covers, on for 2.6 and the 3in. The 2.6 is a race cover that I used for the nadm pulls in NW and NE ohio. I am not going to pretend that I know the most about turbos because I do not. I was told that it has an 75mm to 110mm inducer wheel and the exducer is 74mm to 83mm. I will help with what I know, what I do not I will have to ask Karl. The turbo worked great when I used it, I just need a turbo that will work at all sanctioning bodys. Thanks for your time.

Thanks for the advise, I bought it from Redline Diesel in burbank Ohio. The charger has two covers, on for 2.6 and the 3in. The 2.6 is a race cover that I used for the nadm pulls in NW and NE ohio. I am not going to pretend that I know the most about turbos because I do not. I was told that it has an 75mm to 110mm inducer wheel and the exducer is 74mm to 83mm. I will help with what I know, what I do not I will have to ask Karl. The turbo worked great when I used it, I just need a turbo that will work at all sanctioning bodys. Thanks for your time.

That helps get it over the $1000 turbo. The 75x110 isn't a standard wheel either, so that might add some more value also.

When pulling in my truck this charger would make depending on the track between 55-62 lbs. of boost.

My motor is a p-pumped 24v with a 4k spring. Nothing to write home about, but the charger worked great.

Geeez! You only listed this thing yesterday...normally people don't scrape up a grand overnight, give it some time...it'll sell.