s475 turbo

cumminsman97

Master Wrench Turner
Hey guys iv been looking around for a big single charger and i found a s475 for bout $550. I know it is a real big charger and would be laggy but iv talked to a few guys running them as a single and said they love it dispite it being laggy on bottom end. So what do u guys think?

Its an auto now but i got a guy that is wanting to trade a stick for it. The charger i found has a 88mm turbin wheel with a 1.32 a/r exhaust housing but i think you can get a smaller turbin wheel for it

Its an auto now but i got a guy that is wanting to trade a stick for it. The charger i found has a 88mm turbin wheel with a 1.32 a/r exhaust housing but i think you can get a smaller turbin wheel for it

You can buy that charger new for $650 all day long. The smaller turbine wheels don't work on the 88mm cartridges, hard to find a turbine housing etc, etc.

Be better to find another turbo, unless you have a super loose stall, heavily ported engine and a big cam you won't be able to do anything with that turbo in a single charger application.

what about the bullsey turbos like the 74,76or78/80/.80 with a cr truck?

and a large maybe even 2 waste gates so it wouldnt choke on the exhaust