S475

Walter Sobchak

Borg Warner pn 177101 75mm compressor 83x74 turbine 1.10 t4 exhaust minimal shaft play $750 shipped

Why not buy a new one for 750.00????

Crazy Carl's has brand new ones for 750.00 so why would someone take a chance on your used one being what you say???? New one's can be replaced if they are defective too. Little cheaper might make it worth it. Chevokeeman.

Crazy Carl's has brand new ones for 750.00 so why would someone take a chance on your used one being what you say???? New one's can be replaced if they are defective too. Little cheaper might make it worth it. Chevokeeman.

You are not buying a 83mm turbine wheel S400 new for $725. The turbo on crazy carls website is a 88/96mm turbine with the 1.32 housing. The larger turbine wheel turbos are much cheaper than the turbo that is for sale here. The price here is fair.

Why a$$ up someone's thead if you don't want to buy it??

Haha thanks for the support! I paid right around 1100 for this turbo about a year ago has maybe 15 hooks on it. I'll be in Harrisburg PA for the Keystone Nationals this weekend if anyone is interested I'll bring it with me.

You are not buying a 83mm turbine wheel S400 new for $725. The turbo on crazy carls website is a 88/96mm turbine with the 1.32 housing. The larger turbine wheel turbos are much cheaper than the turbo that is for sale here. The price here is fair.

Both are available. The main difference here was the T4 housing. $.02