S475

b_r_a_d_79

This is a turbo i bought to build twins on my dmax with but i beleive i am going a different route. this is a s475 turbo with 5inch intake and exhaust and a t6 flange. huge turbo. would be good for twins or pulling truck.
just lloked up what there are going for so i am asking $900 plus shipping obo

just found out it is a 2.8 charger and 75mm inducer wheel

2.8 is ~71mm wheel
3.0 is ~75mm wheel

I think you have it a little mixed up. I would figure out what you have before you expect people to pay for it. $.02

pretty sure it was custom built for pulling truck so he could run the 2.8 class

I know for sure the turbo is 2.8 legal.. It was ran one season on a 2.8 truck it is not bushened... It was used in the 08 season and has not been used since.. It was took off because the truck got a bigger charger. You can you tube Zach gammon and you can see it run on his truck it's the 08 season vids you will know it's him the white cab and chassie with no bed on it.. That yeah he ran a 600cc pump fass lift pump 5x20 injectors a small cast cam and .093 lines and this turbo

I am 100% sure it's 2.8 and no bushen I have pluged this turbo before. I was just told by the boy who bought it new that's it's a s475 with a 2.8 non bushened housing on it.

So is it a S475 with a stepped cover?
Also which turbine wheel and housing?

bushed or stepped cover, same thing in my book.

either that or a cut wheel, but then its not really an s475 any more

I'm not saying it is an s475 neather us brad we are just posting what we know and if it was a cut wheel 475 what would u call it then?

What size ex wheel. Find out if it's a cut 75 wheel, or just a standard 71.

I think we were told wrong when we were told s475 you can't blame the boy for being wrong on goin by what he was told... The exhoust housing is huge it takes a 5in down pipe and Im pretty sure it's a t6 flange.. I do remeber when it was pluged it was right at 2.8 so it must be the 71mm wheel it dosent look cut. The charger is in very good shape. Little up and down play no front to back play.