Sacramento Truck Drags October 19

i'll come out and watch. no point running sine i'll just crap another tranny out of i try and go fast :)

Dura-flite isn't ready yet..

Is this event still on, guys?

NHRDA website showing it as 'Canceled' - is that just for their points pay-out?

Thanks!

Does anyone know if they will let a gasser run, possibly "exhibition" passes? My Super-Gas Vega will hopefully be back together around then, and I'll probably make the trip to run Pro-2 bracket with my F350 anyway. It would be nice to make some passes with the Vega to start getting it sorted out for next season. On a diesel-related note, I plan to build a Duramax for the Vega next season.

Don't forget, this is also an NHRDA points event!

Thanks,
Michael Pliska

This will not be an NHRDA sanctioned event or points event. Due to scheduling conflicts.

We due wish Fred the best of luck and hope they have a great turnout.

I'll be there, probably just watching, but I might bring my truck. Maybe. Does anyone know if its bracket racing?

Is this event still on, guys?

Thanks!

The event is still on, just no NHRDA.

Email Dean Rue at Orangevale diesel (linked above) or phone him at (916)989-9747.

He is doing most of the leg work on this event and will be taking it over starting next year.

big jake

Looks like im out! I think I smoked the converter. I can brake boost the truck to 3700rpm's.

Oh come on.... Stop braggin about your high stall converter... LOL

If you need one, i have one in the shop here.

i'll come out and watch. no point running sine i'll just crap another tranny out of i try and go fast :)

Dura-flite isn't ready yet..

Hell, Nick, you could probably throw a rock from your house and hit the track.
If you break, we will get you home.

big jake

So what is the event all about , is it all bracket racing or is there heads up?

Any exhibition racing?

Thanks

Malcolm

Just bracket racing, heres the flyer...

truck_drags2.jpg

Maybe we'll just do some grudge racing them, cause I don't want to bracket race either, I know last year they had a quik 16, maybe they'll do it again.

yeah but i don't want to break this tranny. if i go out and run it will break..does every time i try to run a 10 :)

i'll be running out there later this year tho when the new tranny is up to speed.

Hell, Nick, you could probably throw a rock from your house and hit the track.
If you break, we will get you home.

big jake

I talked with Dean and he said that there may allow some exhibition runs also, grudge racing would be cool too.

Back