Sacramento Truck Drags October 19

Sounds like fun, I'll be there if I don't have to work that weekend- I got activated back into my Air Force job, so I might have to work; hopefully not.

Man, scratch that, looks like I'm goign to have to work. Crap.

I'll be there with some large portion of our local crew. Maybe gonna bolt on the slicks and hook up the IV...

I might try to make it with my pile if it stops making funny "about to break" sounds. Anybody know what a "ringing" sound from underneath the truck might be? Flexplate? Converter bolts? If not I'll try to make it in the Chevette ;)

Jason

I might try to make it with my pile if it stops making funny "about to break" sounds. Anybody know what a "ringing" sound from underneath the truck might be? Flexplate? Converter bolts? If not I'll try to make it in the Chevette ;)

Jason

Keep on running it, you'll find the sound.... LOL

On gas motors I usually just run it till it breaks, then it is easy LOL. These diesels just keep running even if they are still making noises ;)

Jason,

if you race the chevette i'll race you in my TDI :)

Jason

Ok my trucks back together and running! Goin to get the nitrous bottles filled!

On behalf of Orangevale Diesel, I want to thank everyone in advance for supporting this event.

I just got confirmation that we will have TV coverage from the local FOX affiliate here in Sacramento, in fact we are shooting some TV footage tomorrow at 0730.

big jake

Back