Sarver Automotive Diesel Dyno Day

ctd8999

P-Pump chump
Sarver Automotive is going to host a DIESEL DYNO DAY SEPT 27, 9AM until 5PM. Cost is $60 for 3 pulls. Located on Sarver Rd, Sarver Pa. Approximately 25 miles north of Pittsburgh. DYNO-JET 248C with the latest software ( 2000 HP ). Prizes will be awarded for the highest #'S. Food and beverages will provided. This is a First Class operation. For more details give Brandon a call at 724-353-1000. Thanks Steve B.

Sounds great Steve, Is it gonna be first come first serve or should we call and arange times?

Sounds great Steve, Is it gonna be first come first serve or should we call and arange times?

It will be first come first served. Hey Johnboy are we going to see you there. Thanks Steve B.

Not sure yet Steve.

The big truck does run and drive again.:woohoo:

Sarver?!

I dated a girl from there and spent a good bit of time there in the early 80s.....

Might still be too painful to go back....

:hehe:

thanks for the update steve, and i couldn't agree more.......brandon is a first class guy!!

Sarver?!

I dated a girl from there and spent a good bit of time there in the early 80s.....

Might still be too painful to go back....

:hehe:

Come on down Tom, she's probably still waiting for you to return. Thanks Steve B.

Got waved down last night by some guys in Lower Burrell they said they were going. Cya there scoop

looks like i will be able to make the even see if my buddy with the red dullie will make it with me

see ya down there

Well i guess if the engine gets back in my truck ill be there!!! Has anybody seen it?

I won't make this one due to work.Trying to get a extra weekend off now is like trying to pull the teeth out of a rabid dog.

Hope you have a good show Steve,Maybe you can get Brad down there and strap him up......Andy

Hammer, how have you been ? I haven't seen Brad at all this year. Thanks Steve B.

I'll be there in the red dually. Any one know if you can leave duals on for the dyno.

There's a couple of us going from Dodgeownerforums.com one guy is signed up to run. I have the info posted over there. Looking forward to it.

Back