Sarver Automotive Diesel Dyno Day

I'd like to go. What do I need to do?? Just show up?? This will be my first time on the rollers....

Next Saturday is the day, who's coming ? Hope to see alot of you guys there. Thanks Steve B.

I should be there with my truck, The Boss has a barrel race that day so she wont be bringing hers!

whe should be there, we should also be in listie friday night if anyone else is headed that way.

whe should be there, we should also be in listie friday night if anyone else is headed that way.

Cool, Well be at liste friday,m ill be going to sarver on sat but heading back for pulls @ westoverton in the evening!!!

Caleb

Im planning on coming out and running on the dyno as well as one of my buddies. How wide are the rollers? My truck has 37x13.5 tires on it. What is the exact address for Sarver Diesel?

Steve,
two quick questions that I am sure you can answer ...
1.) As you know I run 35's on the street ... can I dyno with the 35's ... or do I need to change over to the smaller set for racing?? ... If I need to change over, no big deal

2.)Will I be required to remove my flex pipe to route smoke outside ... or can I just let it fly?

I actually have duels coming out both sides and my buddy has stacks will the exhaust be ok? Will I have to bring a smaller set of tires to run mine on the dyno instead of the 37s?

Cool, Well be at liste friday,m ill be going to sarver on sat but heading back for pulls @ westoverton in the evening!!!

Caleb

whats going on there???? I was considering going to zainesville for the nadm pull. If theres classes for us maybe we will go there instead.

Im planning on coming out and running on the dyno as well as one of my buddies. How wide are the rollers? My truck has 37x13.5 tires on it. What is the exact address for Sarver Diesel?

Viper, The rollers are wide enough for your tires. As for duallies I'm not sure if the outside tires will have to be taken off. I'll know tomorrow evening. The address is 315 Sarver Rd, Sarver, Pa. Sarver Automotive 724-353-1000. Bring some guys with you. Thanks Steve B.

Steve,
two quick questions that I am sure you can answer ...
1.) As you know I run 35's on the street ... can I dyno with the 35's ... or do I need to change over to the smaller set for racing?? ... If I need to change over, no big deal

2.)Will I be required to remove my flex pipe to route smoke outside ... or can I just let it fly?

Mike, You can run with the 35's shorter tires may make better #'s. They haven't really said anything about stacks, so I don't think you'll have to do anything with them. Thanks Steve B.

I'll be there, gotta red std cab dually with a single miter, hopefully with ctd03

Mike, You can run with the 35's shorter tires may make better #'s. They haven't really said anything about stacks, so I don't think you'll have to do anything with them. Thanks Steve B.

Thanks Steve ...
Im going to bring out the shorter tires and just swap on the rears at the dyno.

whats going on there???? I was considering going to zainesville for the nadm pull. If theres classes for us maybe we will go there instead.

IIRC they have two diesel classes sort of like new centerville, weight and no weight, but i havent been there for two years so im not 100% sure how they run things now, its only about 2 miles from Andys shop though just off 119. IF i can find out anymore ill let ya know!

Back