Sarver Automotive Diesel Dyno Day

I'll be there, gotta red std cab dually with a single miter, hopefully with ctd03

hey man i am out of the driving the truck down.

going to see what the weather is doing might pull the truck out and wash it

the tranny will be back in next week me waiting on a replacement...

Duallies will have to remove outside tires. Stacks will be alright blowing smoke on the ceiling this time. Hope to see you guys Saturday. Thanks Steve B.

Steve,
Sweet thanks ... I was hoping I wouldn't have to drop anything. Last I heard were not supposed to have the best weather though :(

Rain wont hurt it Mike, its the same stuff u use to wash it with!

Rain wont hurt it Mike, its the same stuff u use to wash it with!

LOL
Totally different Caleb ... It gets dirty when you drive it in the rain ... Why do you think Im always in the dakota when it rains?? ... Maybe I should dyno that LOL

I hit 652-1181. Again I wanted to thank Steve B and the Sarver Boys for putting this event on. Want to give a big thanks to my dad for helping me lay down this number. Im sure the rest will chime in with there numbers

I hit 652-1181. Again I wanted to thank Steve B and the Sarver Boys for putting this event on. Want to give a big thanks to my dad for helping me lay down this number. Im sure the rest will chime in with there numbers

very nice numbers!! do you remember what the high number of the day was?

What a great day! HUGE thanks to Steve for setting this event up and making it a GREAT turnout. Also a HUGE thanks goes out to the Sarver Automotive guys for hosting this, and putting up with all of us diesel heads all day! :hehe:

Brian, Congrats on your GREAT numbers ... Im impressed to say the least. Please tell your dad the same about his truck!!

As soon as Steve emails me the list I will post up all of the results, and I have some videos as well. Steve ... email the list here. mcharlton1984@gmail.com

Thanks behind bars for the pictures!!!

I did a personal best of 580hp & 1178 ft lbs :rockwoot:

DSCN2749.jpg

DSCN2751.jpg

Last edited:
well im a new guy here,,I had the 69 chev with a 5.9. I was pritty happy with my run, I made 450 horse the ft lbs are unsure ,they couldn't get a good reading from my damper and it was pulling away a 1000 ft lbs they guessed between 1000 and 1200, i think thats a little high though. couldnt ask for a better group of follks down there,, had a great time ,,, and u guys that were down there had some very nice trucks ,,, caint wait till spring to try to get to my 500 horse goal!!!

how many truck showed up? hopefully they have another dyno day sometime down the road. if i wouldn't have had to put a furnace in my house i would have been there

Great people there are Sarver Automotive. 31 trucks were there, and we turned their shop into a SOOTY MESS !!!! lol. They took it wonderfully, and were really great hosts. Highest number I heard was 717 I think. There were 2 trucks over 700 I believe. They will post the full list of numbers.

Cant say enough about the folks over there. They said they would run this event in the spring and fall every year. Here here to that !!

I ran 444/932 with my tiny stock turbo, so I am pretty pleased with that. Obviously with the P pump conversion I had WAY more fuel than I had air for with the stock HX35, but I know there is plenty of potential there when I get the twins done.

Met some other people from the forum too, which is pretty neat to put some faces to the usernames!! lol

Well, I've only had my truck since 1994.
Finally made it to my first Dyno event.
Had a great time and got to meet some members.
Didn't get there till noon, and had to leave before all the trucks dynoed.
Missed some I wanted to see roll.
Maybe next time.
Sounds like there will be more events there.
Sarver Automotive did a great job keeping the trucks moving.
I know they got more trucks than they expected.
Lots of nice rides.

Later, Brad

I want to thank the Buchanan family Brandon, Bryan, Brendon, Judy, Buck and the rest of the crew from SARVER AUTOMOTIVE for hosting this event, along with all of the sponsors who put up some nice door prizes. DLK, NAPA, Freeport Beverage and the others. Minor problems with the optic sensor for the tach reading plagued the Sarver crew all day, so some guys may have only got HP reading and no torque. I think a total of 31 trucks spun the rollers. The $200 cash prize went to Ron Stutz of Micks Diesel Performance 3rd gen with his #2 only 738 HP. Next was my cousin Tom P's 3rd gen at 717 HP. I did 676 HP. Brian P's 12 valve did 652, Mike C's 12 valve did 580, Caleb's D Max did 57?, these numbers of off the top of my head so they may be off a number or so. The computer crashed doing the last truck so I was not able to get a copy of the names and numbers. I hope to be able to get the numbers up by Monday evening. All I did was post up the info for DYNO DAY, I want to thank all of you guys who made this event a success. Hopefully the group from Sarver Automotive will want to do this again in the spring. Once again THANKS TO EVERYONE who was able to be there. Thanks Steve B.

Brad, It was really good to see you down there. Your truck looks better everytime I see it. Thats got to be one of the nicest 2 gens on the East Coast. If Hammer questions your #'s tell him to call me :Cheer:. Good Luck to you and your Wife. Thanks Again Steve B.

Back