SB 3200 clutch for NV5600`

Thought I needed a new clutch, ordered it and pulled old 3850 out and figured out it was the pressure plate. So I dont want to pay shipping back for a refund thought I woud pass the savings on to someone.
this is for the NV5600. 3250 SFI certified. with hydraulic upgrade.
I woudl like to get what I paid for it plus shipping. I want 900 for it all. Please let me know. You pay shipping.
816-590-3483

Jeff

Thought I needed a new clutch, ordered it and pulled old 3850 out and figured out it was the pressure plate. So I dont want to pay shipping back for a refund thought I woud pass the savings on to someone.
this is for the NV5600. 3250 SFI certified. with hydraulic upgrade.
I woudl like to get what I paid for it plus shipping. I want 900 for it all. Please let me know. You pay shipping.
816-590-3483

Jeff
You got a SB 3250 SFI Dual disc and the hydro upgrade for 900? Am I missing something? Did you forgo the flywheel or what?

well I did not mean to include the hydro upgrade. My bad I am a man of my word I am not going to go back on what I posted.

I don't think it's gotta be like that pal! Though that is pretty damn cool of ya. If you didn't mean to include that then don't. I'm only asking because I know some guys who probably couldn't pass that deal up!

Back