sb dual disk

slow01dodge

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just installed one and now i cant hardly shift into gear except 3rd and 4th. if i try hard it will go into gear and then driving it takes for ever to shift. i tryed bleeding and it helped some. tryed add some length to the slave rod could tell much from that any suggestions

its the street dual disk dont make good sense to me beacuse the clutch dont start grabing till maybe 2in from the top o well we will run it and see what happens i guess

I also "shouldn't" have needed them for my single disk ceramic clutch but I had the same symptoms until I installed some south bend HD hydraulics. Granted my stock hydros had 180xxx on them....

I also "shouldn't" have needed them for my single disk ceramic clutch but I had the same symptoms until I installed some south bend HD hydraulics. Granted my stock hydros had 180xxx on them....

so did upgraded hydros fix your issue?

Yep made shifting way easier instead of damn near impossible, stiffer pedal and released a lot higher instead of at the floor