SBC First Again!

NADM Marketing

Dontnonuthin
South Bend Clutch keeps tradition by being the first to sign for sponsorship for 2009! Peter signed the same time as he did last year to keep supporting NADM for the new season!:clap:

As the endorsed official clutch Peter stands behind his product. NADM only endorses products that are worthy in the diesel marketplace. We survey diesel enthusiasts about official product sponsorship before we award the title. We do this to tell the market the company is one of the best in the field of diesel motorsports!

South Bend Clutch has a reputation that precedes itself among diesel enthusiasts along with a history of product quality!

NADM wants to take this time to thank Peter for his support and we can tell you he can cook a mean eggs and bacon for breakfast which he graciously provided the NADM staff at SEMA this year.

www.southbendclutch.com :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

Congrats South Bend and thanks for the great support for the sport. You guys are top notch with customer service and your product.:rockwoot:

Well, I wont' be needing a clutch as I have an auto..but I'm sure with the power these thing make, Many Will...

Thanks for the support to Diesel Motorsports and NADM!