SBC, which one?

NPloysa

So I will PROBABLY stop at 550-600 hp. So what clutch should I get for this? I haven't had a chance to call Peter at South Bend for my G56. I am thinking of the strapped Dual Disk. Do it right, do it once, correct?

I think I will call tomorrow but don't want to take my Smarty past #5 until I get more holding power, then comes the turbo!

Nick

Go with a DD and do it right the first time, take it from someone who wishes he had :bang :bang

I have the Missouri Mule twin disc clutch. This is a very cool clutch as it will allow you to spool your turbo when you slip the clutch. It's crazy to do 4th gear launches with 20+ psi boost pressure. It's been used in sled pulling and is a very solid product. The only down side is that it is a little noisy when pushing the clutch pedal. It also has 4000psi of engaging force. Thanks

Get a sprun hub DD from SBC, I am runin a 3600# plate load and it is a good clutch, if I had know it would be this easy to drive I would have gotten a 3850, but 600hp would be a light snack for this clutch.