Scheid built 913 13mm pump

5ninef250

Dust Sprayer
Hey guys as the title says I've got a Scheid's built pump I am looking to sell. I have never had it on my truck, I bought it used last summer. I just had it at my local Bosch shop to put it on their stand to balance it as well as see how much fuel it moves. Its got 13mm p & b's, fast fill cam, gutted afc, no fuel plate, 2095 rack plug and .093 dv holders and full cut dv's. The pump moved 900 cc's at 1000 stand rpm. I am gonna put it out here for $2000BO.

:thankyou2:

Attachments

• HPIM0307_resize.jpg
    HPIM0307_resize.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 130
  • HPIM0309_resize.jpg
    HPIM0309_resize.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 75
That's crazy why do I have to be poor, why? Good luck man at that price it should move really fast.

Damn!!!!!:bang Have to sell some stuff to come up with the cash. But, buy that time it will be gone. Take any trades? I have a ton of 6.0l Powerjoker stuff.

Do you have the flow sheet? Who did you purchase it from? How many miles?

I don't need a core, I've got a receipt from the shop but I don't think it has the flow numbers on it.....The numbers came word of mouth from the tech guy. I bought it from a guy in So. IL who does business with the Scheid shop in Effingham. I am unaware of the total mileage on the pump, but it has around 4K since the 13mm parts, etc where put in.

PM's returned to those who sent them.