Screaming 6.0 Puller

saw it before on anothersite and they claim it is a nitrous truck, thats all I know

i have pulled against her and yes lots of money they also have two gas trucks I have not seen any nitrous on that truck

Sure it is a 6.0? does not sound like one and that air intake is on the wrong side of the truck unless it's running a custom twin set-up.

its the pine knoll pulling team's 6.0. they pull locally around here. they live in winchester va. its a 6.0 for sure. i'll email the owner and get him to chime in.

Definately a 6.0 Last year you could hear it but is seems they have made more steps forward. Its a mean 6.0 without a doubt!

I have seen it pull locally as well. Also heard the rumors of nitrous but never confirmed. It seems to run really well, but Ive never heard much about whats done to it or who built it.. Just wondering

Its an auto as well so that makes me wonder a bit too. In the vid I posted it definately shifted.

I have seen vids of it up on the net, but nobodys brought it up..untill now
that thing is down right nasty,, hell us ford boys coulda used him at TS last night!!!!

Single charger, H2e I thought I had heard, could be wrong though. That about all I know.

It would be sweet If he came to the Spring Fling or Fall Brawl dyno events.

If hes running nitrous it can't be much. That thing had lots of fuel, and it never faded!

Single charger, H2e I thought I had heard, could be wrong though. That about all I know.

It would be sweet If he came to the Spring Fling or Fall Brawl dyno events.

an H2E cannot support that much power can it?? i've heard of maybe 600hp on a modded h2e but nothing much higher