SCT Question????? DJ? Vivian? Doug?

SchrammMan74

I heard that if you buy this programer that you can get the tunes e-mailed to you and add and change the tunes as you wish. who does this can DJ I talked to him tonight but he was really busy and is going to call me saturday
also what else dose this programer do

what kind of tunes are there power and tranmission wise
who is best to deal with doug or DJ I have heard good about both who does everyone use thanks guys :thankyou2:

Is there a monitor for this unit I heard word there might be

Last edited:
Can't help you much on your questions.

But, Welcome to the site :rockwoot:

There are quite a few guys running DJ's tunes here...I'm sure that they'll chime in soon.

I've heard that DJ and Vivian are great to deal with :Cheer:

This is Chris, I help DJ some. Yes it is true, tunes can be emailed and yes we do that.

As for who can take care of you better and who has the best deal.... That is a personal preference. You will find many that will claim us and you will find many that will claim Doug. Talk to each and see who you are more comfortable with.

For monitors you could get a TS HUD or a Quad Commander but they will only act as gauges and will not control any of the performance settings. If you need anything further from us, just let me know.

Chris

Dj's SCT is great. I have my truck set to the LOoney tune and love it. Never tried anything from Doug so I can't comment of his stuff. Good luck.

Does no one esle have any opinons
you can private msg me if you want this info is for my use only i want to get the best tune and service out there thanks guys

SchrammMan74 said:
I heard that if you buy this programer that you can get the tunes e-mailed to you and add and change the tunes as you wish. who does this can DJ I talked to him tonight but he was really busy and is going to call me saturday
also what else dose this programer do

what kind of tunes are there power and tranmission wise
who is best to deal with doug or DJ I have heard good about both who does everyone use thanks guys :thankyou2:

Is there a monitor for this unit I heard word there might be

Welcome to CompDiesel SchrammMan74 :rockwoot:

I have been running DJ's tunes for a while and will tell you that in my opinion, DJ makes the best tunes available.
Transmission shifting is perfect and the power of his lOOney tune is incredible. The truck just flat out hauls a$$.
DJ and Vivian's commitment to customer service can't be beat. If you have a question about a tune, an e-mail is usually answered within a couple of hours, and there has never been a time when a phone call was not answered.
I can't say enough good things about DJ and VJ. They go out of their way to help the members of this board anyway they can, from tech support to answering OAISIS requests. They provide a top notch SCT tune with excellent customer service before and after the sale.
If you decide to go with an SCT tuner, definitely go with DJ, you will not be disappointed.

As far as what the tuner does: Aside from turning your rig into a demon, :evil it has a few end user adjustments like shift points, shift firmness, reads/clears DTC's and corrects for different axle ratios/tire sizes (but only the transmission tuning NOT the speedometer)
It is my opinion that you will not find a better bang for the buck, product for a 6.0, than an SCT. The $400+ that you will spend on a SCT will put your truck at 400+ HP and 750+ TQ.

I have also heard about a monitor, but I don't know how far off that is, can't help you with that one. If you are looking for a monitor, the ones mentioned above seem to be pretty popular.

Hope this helps you out, if not ask away and I will help if I can.

nummit said:
Welcome to CompDiesel SchrammMan74 :rockwoot:

I have been running DJ's tunes for a while and will tell you that in my opinion, DJ makes the best tunes available.
Transmission shifting is perfect and the power of his lOOney tune is incredible. The truck just flat out hauls a$$.
DJ and Vivian's commitment to customer service can't be beat. If you have a question about a tune, an e-mail is usually answered within a couple of hours, and there has never been a time when a phone call was not answered.
I can't say enough good things about DJ and VJ. They go out of their way to help the members of this board anyway they can, from tech support to answering OAISIS requests. They provide a top notch SCT tune with excellent customer service before and after the sale.
If you decide to go with an SCT tuner, definitely go with DJ, you will not be disappointed.

As far as what the tuner does: Aside from turning your rig into a demon, :evil it has a few end user adjustments like shift points, shift firmness, reads/clears DTC's and corrects for different axle ratios/tire sizes (but only the transmission tuning NOT the speedometer)
It is my opinion that you will not find a better bang for the buck, product for a 6.0, than an SCT. The $400+ that you will spend on a SCT will put your truck at 400+ HP and 750+ TQ.

I have also heard about a monitor, but I don't know how far off that is, can't help you with that one. If you are looking for a monitor, the ones mentioned above seem to be pretty popular.

Hope this helps you out, if not ask away and I will help if I can.

I second that ^ !!! :woohoo: :woohoo: