SCT touch for Deranged

Dalpilot

Joe Nobody!
Just talked with Eric at Innovative diesel, and as planned, he is doing the tuning for Deranged, but the really cool part is he is getting me hooked up with the new SCT touch, http://www.sctflash.com/TSX.php. Its a pretty sweet setup, and should finish off the interior nicely. Thanks Eric, and the guys at innovative.

And back to the competative nature of the forum. When you saw me pick up the cab of the 250 are you still sure that the ranger will be lighter? No excuses if it has an innovative tune.

Personally I'd like to lose about 40 or so lbs to get back to 220. But for the truck I have no idea what it will weigh when its finished. I just know that the steering knuckle, caliper with pads, and rotor from a 2wd weighs 100lbs per side. Those are gone. And the ENTIRE new front suspension and brakes weight 40lbs less than just both sides of the parts mentioned above. I still need to weigh the radius arms, ibeams, springs, shocks, radius arm mounts, spring perches, steering linkage and steering gear.

I weighed the steering gear and the linkage. Stock 250 box and 2wd linkage weighs in at 60lbs. The box was 35 and the linkage was 25.

Multiple Choice, Price on touch screen.

A. 850-950

B. 1000-1050

C. 1100-1150

D. None of the Above

Just wondering if im even close, cant seem to find a dealer that will give me a set price yet.

Supposed to retail at 1200. Available in March as of a phone call on Wednesday. Price will probably be lower as the usual suspects will be whoring it out on Ebay.

Doug do you know if the Datalogging capabilities are gonna be better than the last several?

I am not sure. They will probably be creating new software for the capability. I would like to see it be handled internally to the unit for PID functions and then be able to download an Excel file to the computer for archiving purposes. But when it all comes down to it, I use dedicated hardware for that instead of the control unit.

Back