sct tunes??

Eric at Innovative Diesel or Doug at GO GO Deisel. I have no idea on prices though.
I bought my SCT through Innovative and it was very reasonably priced for the service and tunes that I received.

get the number off Innovativediesel.com and give them a shout. Eric will be busy until next week Im sure at TS but they have great customer service. There are also some other guys but I run Innovatives tunes and love them.

x2 on Innovative, for the most part I would call, leave a message, and they would return my call the next morning. Tune was emailed out to me that evening. $80 for an Xtreme file. Gotta let them know your trucks strategy (read it when the truck is in stock mode) and any mods you have i.e. Exhaust, Intake, EGR delete, Studs, tire size (they asked me this) turbo size (if not stock) ect and they can tune accordingly.

x2 on Innovative, for the most part I would call, leave a message, and they would return my call the next morning. Tune was emailed out to me that evening. $80 for an Xtreme file. Gotta let them know your trucks strategy (read it when the truck is in stock mode) and any mods you have i.e. Exhaust, Intake, EGR delete, Studs, tire size (they asked me this) turbo size (if not stock) ect and they can tune accordingly.

My usb just quit working on it, so i gotta send it in and have that fixed first i guess before i can read the files

Back