SCT X3 or Livewire

collegeboy07

What is the difference with the X3 and the livewire? I understand the livewire has all the gauges on the monitor but is there any other advantages? Does the X3 still modify the tranny as the Livewire?

same thing other than livewire monitors. Save your money and get the X3 and a real set of analog gauges like isspro or autometer, the livewire is too big and bulky to use daily as your gauges. What is it going on, a 6.0?

i have the livewire...its ok for gauges but bulky like BFD99 said...i would get some analog gauges!

My dad has the livewire on his 6.4, damn thing is so big he only uses it to tune his truck, then it goes back into the center console where it sits, never being used! LOL

I think it would be safe to say that 90% of the people with the livewire do not like it. Get the x3 and analog gauges.

After having/using OBD port gauges I will never trust them...

same thing other than livewire monitors. Save your money and get the X3 and a real set of analog gauges like isspro or autometer, the livewire is too big and bulky to use daily as your gauges. What is it going on, a 6.0?
Yes it is going on a 6.0.

Thanks for the replies. I am actually a bigger fan of the analog gauges but just need the tranny tuning and was not sure if the x3 was capable of that or not. Now I know and will most likely start looking for some gauges. Thanks again.

Back