SCT X3 Problems. Dash Cluster Not Functioning?

MexTex

I just recently installed the SCT X3 with the Tow, Street and Looney tunes. I uploaded the Street file to my truck and everything seemed to be running fine. I shut the truck down and when I restarted it, my dash cluster was not functioning at all and my transmission seemed to be shifting erratically. I returned the truck to the stock tune and everything seemed to be functioning fine again. I then reinstalled the Street tune and again everything was functioning fine, I tried turning off my truck to double check that everything was working properly, including the dash cluster and it was. This afternoon I restarted my truck to head home and the dash cluster was out again. I tried to upload the stock program, but nothing changed. After trying to upload the stock program again and again in an attempt to get the cluster to power up again, I finally gave up and headed home. The truck felt like it was running without a turbo and kept trying to shift...and it was shifting pretty dang hard too. After about 15 minutes into my trip the dash lights kicked back on and I noticed that the Tow Haul was flickering. I shut the Tow Haul off as soon as it let me and everything seemed to be back to normal. Everything is running fine now...could someone speculate as to what problems I could be having with the SCT unit?