Sct x3 settings help

i have a sct x3 power flash and im running it on spartans aggressive economy tune and it shifts kinda hard sometimes and i wanted to know if someone could tell me the best settings are for the axle ratio, tire revs/mile, rev limit, idle speed, WOT Shift mph 1-2, 2-3, 3-5, 4-6, 5-6, and shift press % 1-2, 2-3, 3-5, 5-6 thanks

Most of those will depend on what you have. My axle ratio is 3:73 yours may or may not be. Same with tire size.

Rev Limit, I would leave the factory setting along (4,000 or 4200 cannot remember). You can change that when you start competition and really pushing the limits. For now, what's the point in risking damage?

Idle speed, again, I would leave it along. Mine idles around 650

WOT and Shift Pressure, I don't know what to tell you. My programmer does all that for me.

Harder shifts are better shifts. You probably havent let the transmission relearn competely yet. Do a series of accelerations with 1/8th throttle, 1/4 throttle, 1/2 throttle, 3/4 throttle, and WOT. This will speed up the transmission relearning process.

What size tire you have will dictate the revs per mile. For 35" tires its close to 600.

We have a lok of common acronyms set to be in bold green type when posted...click on those letter for an explanation of what they mean.
WOT , ICP , etc....

Back