Sct Xcal2

Mine too. And my temps with the looney have gotten very good. I was running 85 up I 35 last week at 650 degrees. I had to check it again, but both my gauges, Dipricol, and TS mpd were reading close to that. The MPD reads a little warmer, 60-100 degrees, but I normally run 800 at that speed.

Got a chance to run for a while on the freeway today at 65 mph my egt temps were running 600 on flat and would rise to 850 on a slight uphill pull.
That sounds about normal. Thanks for the imput.

mikehalseyjr said:
EGT down 150?

Major drop in outside temp or what?

No I'm not sure, but I finally realized why. 30 MPH winds that day at my back.:bang :bang

DUUUUUUHHHHH

w_wilson said:
Got a chance to run for a while on the freeway today at 65 mph my egt temps were running 600 on flat and would rise to 850 on a slight uphill pull.
That sounds about normal. Thanks for the imput.

That sounds perfectly normal.

ha ha ha, that makes perfect sense!!!

The other day headed to the shop, was pushing 11lb of boost and 1k manifold temp running 65 mph, I was like WTF???

Hit a red light, put down the window, I had a 30 mph head wind!!

ha ha

w_wilson said:
Just got my SCT XCAL2 from DJ's last week. Everything went great, ordering, install, and the tunes. Thanks Vivian! Got to tell you guys, I love the looney tune. Now I see why all you guys are so crazy about the smoke.
There is nothing better than dropping the hammer and blowing out that big black cloud. Thanks DJ & Vivian

Hi Will,

:thankyou2: :ylsuper:

Vivian & DJ :evil

Back