SCT XCal2

umcgrad

Everyone I have a question. I sold my 05 6.0L and recently purchased an 04 6.0L for work. I had an SCT XCal2 on my 05 and want to use it on the 04. How do I go about getting it changed over for the new truck. The tunes on the SCT were from DJ.

Thanks

You can goto spartandieseltech.com and download some new tunes for it, or goto one of the other vendors on here and buy some new tunes. Since DJ's is no longer open your kinda sol on that area.

well i would like to find an xcal2. Ive been lookin on the net and maybe its cuz im a not to smart with diesels yet but i just cant find an Xcal2. All i find is Xcal3 and livewire and some other sct tuners such as econ. Any help? Hopefully ill have one around december then ill be hittin up Doug or eric for some badass custom tunes

haha ended up finding it on Gogo. Cant wait to get it and Doug is definately throwing some badass tunes on it

The SF3 is the same as a xcal 3.

Is that true? Then why the difference in price? It's ~40 - 50 more for the Xcal, I've read SCT website and it says the SF3 comes with canned tunes and the Xcal needs them loaded. But I've talk to people and they say you can toss custom tunes on both. So why are you guys so hot and heavy on the Xcal?

SF3 has the pre loaded tunes on them. Part number 3015. And Xcal3 is part number 3000 and comes blank.

Back