SDX 5 x .014"

Cursedtofirst45

I've had these for about 1500 miles and I love them. The only reason selling is to pay for an unexpected bill. If I can't sell my truck, I'm just going to try to sell these. I think these are currently out of stock at SDX, so take advantage of this. I'll need a core back, doesn't matter which hp rating, but I'll need a core.

I'm asking $500 plus a core. i have a little bit more than that into these. I paid around 600 OTD

They are currently set to 280 barr, edge filters removed with .015" extra pintle lift added.

I'm interested but can't you buy them from sdx for $500 plus cores?

Yes, but they are out of stock, and these are literally brand new. I go to school and only drive the truck on weekends to come home (40 miles round trip). And these are not off the shelf SDX 5 x .014" either.

not to rain on your parade.....but drive a new truck off the lot and they depreciate in valve, the same can be said about go fast goodies, in my honest opinion, i'd say they're worth 400-450 plus cores, but thats just me, im not trying to be an asshole and low ball you, but BRAND NEW to me means they are still in the original packaging and never been in a truck

not to rain on your parade.....but drive a new truck off the lot and they depreciate in valve, the same can be said about go fast goodies, in my honest opinion, i'd say they're worth 400-450 plus cores, but thats just me, im not trying to be an asshole and low ball you, but BRAND NEW to me means they are still in the original packaging and never been in a truck

I understand completely. However, the demand comes into the equation for these since they aren't easily purchased.

The 5 people messaging me think otherwise.

well there ya go :D they should sell just fine, i have a set of SDX 5x16's that i have yet to install

Never ran a set of 14's or 16's but there 12's are really nice, nice pickup over a 370 with allot better manors, really smooth and it was nice and crisp......just almost bump starts.

Jim

Back