Sdx 5x14s

RMpowerstroke

Had them in the truck for less than a year and less than 5000 miles . 480 shipped .145* spray pattern sac nozzles . Pm or txt me for pics 303-910-8045

I hate being broke when the important stuff I need for my build pops up! :bang LOL

Free bump!

Thanks for the bump ! I'm open to trades for a s480/s595 plus cash on my end or a 180 pump or a good twin disc clutch or .93 lines

I paid Doug (RMpowerstroke) for the injectors on May 9th and still haven't even gotten a tracking number let alone the injectors themselves. I've given him multiple chances to make this right over the last 4 weeks and I'm lucky to even get a reply back on the day I told him to have it figured out by.

Ironically, this seems like a re-occurring problem with Doug seeing from his old posts.

Doug, might want to check your messages from Paypal. I've given you multiple chances to make this right or prove to me that the correct actions have been taken and you've failed to do so. Therefore I'm assuming you are a scammer. Better straighten up and fly right, and prove me along with the rest of these guys wrong.

Andrew

I gave you the claim number for USPS they Got shipped I will gladly give you the number agian also a claim needs to be placed on ur end but I know you probably don't want to deal with this on your end I can I need ur shipping info agian. If you can pm that to me it would be great they are truly lost some were in USPS and they have been less than help full with all of this and I will never ship an item with them agian. I'm speaking with PayPal tomorrow on this and giving them the claim info if you do not believe they were ship please call the 1-800 number for there customer service and give them the claim number and they will give you all the info on what is going on with the injectors and how they have no clue as to we're there at . Sweet ! So if you could get me ur shipping info so I can file another claim on them tomorrow to hopefully get USPS to get off ther as$ and find them .

I gave you the claim number for USPS they Got shipped I will gladly give you the number agian also a claim needs to be placed on ur end but I know you probably don't want to deal with this on your end I can I need ur shipping info agian. If you can pm that to me it would be great they are truly lost some were in USPS and they have been less than help full with all of this and I will never ship an item with them agian. I'm speaking with PayPal tomorrow on this and giving them the claim info if you do not believe they were ship please call the 1-800 number for there customer service and give them the claim number and they will give you all the info on what is going on with the injectors and how they have no clue as to we're there at . Sweet ! So if you could get me ur shipping info so I can file another claim on them tomorrow to hopefully get USPS to get off ther as$ and find them .

How could you open a claim without the shipping/tracking number? Why would you need my shipping info again and why open another claim on the same item with the same problem?

PM'd