seat belt chime and auto door locks....

Nitrous340

We have an early 03 excursion with 6.0 and the 5spd auto, the doors lock as soon as you get rolling and the seat belt chime goes off like crazy driving around the ranch.

I've heard there were simply steps to eliminate these things or do you have to do to the dealer to get it reflashed?

Thanks

I'm pretty sure when I got my truck back from having gauges installed that the doors no longer auto locked. Given the truck wasn't flashed at the time, I'm assuming merely having the battery unhooked for awhile did the job. This is a complete guess though.

Seatbelt chime turn off sequence is in the manual.

Door locks, I have found nothing on.

Would love to the rear doors unlock when the front doors are unlocked, so you didn't have to open the front door again. When you forget to manually hit the switch before you get out.

both are in the manual as said above, the seat belt chime is disabled through a series of plugging and unplugging the seat belt and key cycles, the auto door lock is a series of locking and unlocking the doors along with a key cycle, exact directions can be found in the manual.

Back