second gen manifold

06Bigblue

I'm looking into buying a t4 second gen manifold for my 06, do you guys recommend a stainless diesel one or a steed speed?

They are both great product. On a DD stainless will hold up whereas the steeds coating falls short. Hit me up if you need a stainless one

No I run their t6 comp header on the puller. their excellent and hold up well on the comp vehicle but I have seen what they look like after a couple yrs on a daily. Start rusting and such. Im in the rust belt tho. IMO you cant beat a stainless for a DD or even comp use. Their all around great as well.

I have a steed t4 manifold. Despite what people say, my coating had held up excellently.
Got it brand new January 2014. I only drive my truck on weekends so it might have 3-5 thousand miles on it. Coating looks as good as the day I got it. I prefer the look of the steed over the stainless manifold as well. IMO the steed looks more sleek/streamline

13251b8a12ba3dd2285da06f902ae63c.jpg

Sent from my fancy thinking box

I have a steed t4 manifold. Despite what people say, my coating had held up excellently.
Got it brand new January 2014. I only drive my truck on weekends so it might have 3-5 thousand miles on it. Coating looks as good as the day I got it. I prefer the look of the steed over the stainless manifold as well. IMO the steed looks more sleek/streamline

13251b8a12ba3dd2285da06f902ae63c.jpg

Is that coolant by pass bought, or did you just make it?

It's a Motorsport diesel bypass, I actually just scuffed it up and rattle canned it.

Back